Your personal information that we gather from you includes, but may not be limited to;
- a) your name, e-mail address, physical address, and phone number(s);
- b) particulars of orders you place through the website;
- c) your credit card/ account information;
- d) records of communication when you contact us to request information, provide feedback on our services or report a problem; and
- e) standard information automatically collected and stored in log files by our web server. This may include your IP address, location, transaction, operating system, clickstream data, usage and preference, call and SMS data, device information, server log information and contacts.
We will never knowingly sell, transfer or share your information with a third party, unless when required to do so in compliance with a legal summons/subpoena, or any other comparable legal process. Stacey D. Moore may also reveal your personal information when we in good faith believe that such a disclosure is necessary for us to protect our rights, detect fraud, protect your safety and/or the welfare of others, and/or to respond to a government request.
The other ways that we use your information provided barring the foregoing are as follows:
- to make available the services that you desire to use and/or facilitate the sales of our fine art products to you;
- for record keeping purposes;
- to improve/enhance the content/layout of our website;
- to respond to your questions, requests or complaints;
- for billing, market survey and bookkeeping purposes;
- to update you about significant functionality changes to the website;
- to let you know about any other service which we believe may be of interest to you; and with third parties, based on your authorization.
On our website, we do our best to protect your information from unauthorized use, employing a globally-acclaimed, first rate security system to do so. We however, take no responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control, as there is no hundred percent security guarantee for data transmissions over the Internet.
We will not be responsible for any loss of personal information or unauthorized access that is beyond our control.
Our websites and services are specifically targeted at an adult audience and are not intended in any way to serve children. We will thus never deliberately collect personal information from children under the age of 18, except as permitted by law or with parental consent.
You reserve the right to and have the choice of updating, modifying, amending or deleting your user account on www.staceydmoore.com. If your personal information changes, or if you are no longer interested in using our service, please contact us on (please insert email address), and we will be sure to respond to your request as soon as we can.