- You may not download, store or transfer copies of content without our prior permission.
- You may not post any content on the website or act in a manner that creates a risk of emotional distress, loss, harm, disfigurement, death, mental or physical injury, or disability, or mental or physical illness to yourself or any other person.
- Do not provide Stacey D. Moore with inaccurate, misleading or false information.
- You may not restrict or hinder other users from using the website.
- You are not to attempt to circumvent the website, or encourage others to do so.
- You must not obtain, or try to gain, access to specific areas of the website or our systems that are restricted to users.
- You are prohibited from using unsanctioned automated means to gain access to the website, or to any computer system or to any Stacey D. Moore account connected to the website.
- You may not manipulate or forge headers and identifiers in order to camouflage the origin of any information posted on the website.
- You are not to impersonate any person, including, but not limited to, other Stacey D. Moore users or its employees.
- You may not scrape, or harvest illegally gather information (which without limitation includes other Stacey D. Moore users, Stacey D. Moore’s services, promotions, services, offerings and products) from the website via an automated software tool or manually.
- You must not reverse engineer the Stacey D. Moore website or its systems, or make any attempt to do so.
- You may not engage in spamming, and in sending chain letters and other unwelcome communications.
- You are banned from posting any content or acting in a manner seeking to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate and unsuitable behavior and content.
- You are banned from requesting for personally identifiable details or otherwise from other users.
- You must not post any content that advertises or solicits business for third party products or services different from the ones that we offer and promote on the website.
- You may not post any content or willfully take any action that contains or distributes spywares, viruses, malwares, or other harmful code or content.
- You are not to overburden the website with requests or otherwise disrupting or harming the website or its systems.
- You must never knowingly post any content that contains information that you are fully aware is incorrect and outdated.
- You are not to act in a way that imposes, in our sole discretion, a disproportionately large load on Stacey D. Moore’s technology infrastructure or make excessive traffic demands of the Service.
- You may not post any content way that encourages criminal behaviors and offences.
- You may not upload any content which you have no right to make available due to contract, operation of law or fiduciary duty.
- Do not upload any user content or engage in any behavior that Stacey D. Moore in its sole discretion deems abusive, vulgar, unlawful, obscene, slanderous, harmful, ethnically or racially offensive, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, distressing, infringing, humiliating, defamatory, threatening, irreverent, or otherwise harmful to Stacey D. Moore and other users of the website.
- You are not to upload any content that is false, undermining, hassling, unlawful, damaging or discriminatory, including without limitation, discrimination per race, religion, age, color, gender, nationality, or sexual orientation.
- If you are in breach of any of the conditions of these terms, we will hold you liable for any and all litigation and accounting costs and losses that may arise out of your breach. We may also permanently restrict your use of the website without any prior warning if you breach any of these terms.
Links to third party websites are plentiful on www.staceydmoore.com. Users are not to take the presence of such links as an endorsement of the content, procedures, products and/or services, of that third-party website, except specifically stated. Your access and use of such third-party websites are at your own risk, and we advise that you always check third party websites’ terms, conditions and other policies before using them.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY STACEY D. MOORE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR GIVE ANY ASSURANCES OF ANY TYPE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONCERNING THE OPERATION OF THE STACEY D. MOORE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE.
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, DIRECT OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT IN ANY WAY RESTRICTED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) TO THE FULL DEGREE PERMISSIBLE BY RELEVANT LAW. WE WILL NOT BEAR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR HURT (WHETHER THEY ARE DIRECT, PENAL, SECONDARY, RELATED, OR CONSEQUENTIAL) CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, STACEY D. MOORE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE.
STACEY D. MOORE (ITS EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SALESPERSONS OR SUPPLIERS) SHALL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS/DAMAGES (DIRECT OR INDIRECT) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE STACEY D. MOORE WEB WEBSITE, EVEN IF STACEY D. MOORE OR A STACEY D. MOORE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT STACEY D. MOORE IS NOT LIABLE OR LEGALLY ANSWERABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE COST ABOVE THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF OUR OFFERED PRODUCTS.
STACEY D. MOORE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS WE HAVE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. STACEY D. MOORE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR CORRUPTED DATA OR LOST AND SOFTWARE.
WHILE WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE WEBSITE’S ACCURACY. STACEY D. MOORE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE.
THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU RESIDE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the United States, without regard to conflicts of laws rules. The customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the United States for the purposes of any suit, action or proceeding arising either out of the sale agreement or general use agreement.
You hereby agree to shield, indemnify and hold Stacey D. Moore blameless and innocent against any and all claims, expenses and costs (including but not restricted to litigation and accounting costs), and damages as it is connected to your use of the website or as it concerns any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
You understand and accept that these terms and conditions may be altered, modified, or changed at any time by us at our discretion without prior notice to you. Using the website after an update has been posted shall be deemed as your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. This is why we advise that you check this page frequently for updates. We will always post the last updated date at the top right of this page.